Items are categorized by service but may apply to all/other/unlisted services
FERTILIZATION & WEED CONTROL PROGRAM
- When you have accepted an estimate, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information into our Customer Portal. This must be completed before your first service can be scheduled. Your chosen credit or debit card information will be encrypted and stored in a safe and secure electronic payment system, to be used only by our company for the purpose of collecting payment for services performed by our company.
- Payment for lawn treatments will be charged within the week you received your lawn care treatment. An electronic receipt will be sent to you. If a payment is unable to be processed, service will be put on hold until payment is made, and a $25 fee will be charged to your account. Repeated unsuccessful payments may result in termination of service.
- If we come to service your property with all notifications being sent out 24 hours before service and we are unable to service your property due to you leaving your dogs out, gate locked, having a party, work is being done, etc. you will be charged a $25 drive charge. Please notify us right away if we can not service your property the day it is scheduled so you do not incur this fee. Once we are there or on the way we will charge the $25 trip fee.
- In a business whose productivity relies upon the weather and people scheduling can be difficult at times. Inclement weather may affect scheduling. We try our best to keep scheduling conflicts to a minimum; however, circumstances that are beyond our control may affect service date. We will always keep you updated of any changes as we learn about them.
- Picking Up Items
- Your service will be predictable and reliable. We ask that you please pick up all items in your yard. This includes dog feces and dog toys, children’s toys, hoses, gardening equipment, etc. Extra charges may apply if our crew is responsible for picking up items in your yard. This excludes sticks and yard debris if we are not providing maintenance services). This ensures that our crew can stay efficient and do the best job for you, while avoiding damage to your personal items and our equipment. If items are excessive and our tech can not service your property we will skip your service and charge you a $25 revisit charge.
- Repeated occurrences, damage to our equipment or personal injury to our employees may result in termination of service.
- Courtesy and Safety
- Chemicals will be used during your fertilization and weed control treatments. While Turf Boss is on location at your property, you are responsible for keeping all children and pets, as well as other individuals, away from the work area. Please keep the work area cleared of all children and pets for at least 2 hours following your treatment. If you have chickens this application needs to be watered in well before the chickens are allowed to free roam again (no pellets present).
- Lawn Inspections and Quality Control Reports (QCR)
- If we also provide weekly lawn care as part of our service packages, we’ll be at your property regularly and will inspect it at each visit. If we only provide fertilization and weed control treatments, we will provide eight application services through the season (excluding additional grub treatment, aeration, and over-seeding services) and inspect it at each visit.
- Fungal, Disease, and Pest Treatment
- If an area in your yard is affected by a fungal, disease, and/or pest, we will contact you regarding appropriate treatment. Cost of service will be dependent on what is the issue. If you discover an issue in-between services please contact us right away so we can evaluate the turf and get the appropriate treatment to prevent further damage to the turf.
- A Long-Term Commitment to Quality (including a note about weed control)
- Fertilization and weed control is a long-term service. Depending on the health of your lawn before our services begin, it may take a season or more to achieve the results we all want. It’s also important to remember that weed control does not mean weed eradication, and in many cases, certain weeds must germinate and grow a bit before we can effectively treat them. We have developed a very effective eight application treatment plan, but Mother Nature is ultimately in control in the end. If you have any questions or concerns throughout your service season, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Continuation Of Service
- Once service begins, you’ll be placed on our annual plan to continue every year. Written notice of cancelation is necessary from either party to end service. Please note that the following services are subject to auto-renew annually: lawn care, fertilization and weed control, bed maintenance, core aeration, over-seeding.
- Turf Boss may take photographs of your property, in terms of “before” and “after” purposes. By accepting this estimate, you grant us the permission to take such photographs and give us sole rights to the property of these photographs.
- By agreeing and accepting this estimate I give Turf Boss permission to use my first name on behalf of Turf Boss work activities for reviews, advertising, promotions, etc. I give Turf Boss permission to use property photos and video that are not identifying my address of any work that has been performed on my property for any purpose related to advertising, promotion, etc. I agree that Turf Boss has complete ownership of such pictures, video, etc., including the entire copyright, and may use them for any purpose consistent with advertising, promotions, and reviews. These uses include, but are not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Home Shows, Banners, Company Website, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the Internet. I acknowledge that I will not receive any compensation, etc for the use of such pictures, video, etc., and hereby release ALL Outdoors and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use.
100% Satisfaction, Risk Free, Guarantee
We at Turf Boss want you to be totally thrilled with our service...so absolutely delighted that you will recommend us to your friends and neighbors. Frankly, we want to care for your property forever. We still have our first client that we got over 10 years ago and we want to be the last phone call you make for fertilization and weed control. You are the judge! If our work is not excellent, if you're not 100% happy with our work, WE WON'T BE HAPPY EITHER. That means WE WILL NOT REST until we make it 100% right. We will send our team to fix the problem, no questions asked, for FREE!!! If you are still not happy, we will refund the cost of the last service. That is how strongly we believe you will love what we do. Nothing is more important to us than your complete satisfaction.
5 REASONS TO CALL US NOW AND GET AN ESTIMATE!
- We can do a FREE Estimate in less than 15 minutes for most properties.
- We do a FREE soil sample when you start service with us, then randomly after that to make sure you have the healthiest turf possible.
- You will get a text message and email before we do any application with the details of what we will be doing.
- You will get another text message and email report after any application to let you know what we did and if there were any issues or concerns.
- Our chemicals are the best in the business and custom blended for our company for the turf in the Upstate area.
8 Application Fertilization & Weed Control for Zoysia
8 Application Fertilization & Weed Control for Bermuda
8 Application Fertilization & Weed Control for Fescue
*** We only offer fertilization and weed control packages that we know will be successful. In Upstate, South Carolina that is a 8 application a year program for both warm and cool turf grass.
Add On Services
Aerating (Warm Turf)
Aerating & Overseeding (Fescue)
Flower Bed Weed Control
Army Worms (Pre & Post Traetment)
1 Year Guarantee Fire Ant Control
Follow us on Facebook to learn more about fertilization and weed control, you won't regret it!